A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kelly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann J. Kelly practice?
Dr. Ann Kelly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Spartanburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.