Family Physicians
Family Care Center
2345 Main St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
978-658-9931
Locations and availability (2)

|  Nancy Mc  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

My sister started going to Dr. Kenney before I did and my Primary was moving. Since I needed a new Primary I made an appointment with Dr. Kenney and have never been dissappointed. She always spends time with you, asks questions and answers as many questions as you ask. I never feel rushed and am very glad that I have her for my Doctor. The office and support staff in the office are fabulous as well!

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

I've never had a long wait, the staff from front desk to nurses to Dr. Kenney herself are warm and courteous yet respectful and sensitive. I don't feel rushed and my questions are answered honestly. What I love the most, is that when an answer isn't known, they aren't afraid to say so - they do a little digging and call back with good quality answers. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I'd rather wait for a good answer then go through the hastle of finding a second opinion.

|  Great doctor and great friend!  |  show details
by Robin Stratton on Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Kenney is my parents' PCP and not only do they rave about her constantly, I have met her and she is the absolute warmest, sweetest, friendliest person you can ever hope to meet. She's professional, prompt in getting back to you, and follows up on everything. She is what all doctors should strive to be.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Barbara and Robert Stratton on May 27th, 2009

Our family has never felt so close to a doctor as Dr. Kenney. She is careing, professional, and accessible at all times. She is a good listener and coordinator of all our needs for specialists.

|  They should all be this nice!  |  show details
May 26th, 2009

Dr. Kenney is not just a wonderful doctor, she has become a family friend... she is so calm and so patient and explains everything clearly. I can't say enough good things about her.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by JC on Aug 18th, 2008

Dr. Kenney is a great and compassionate doctor who takes her time and gets it done right

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by JL on Apr 14th, 2008

Dr. Kenney is very caring and does a great job any time I have been in there.