A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kershnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kershnar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kershnar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershnar graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kershnar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Kornbluh Kershnar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kershnar practice?
- Dr. Ann Kershnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Kershnar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Pediatricians and Bellflower Pediatric Specialists.