A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kieler is Excellent. Dr. Kieler has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kieler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kieler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital Albany
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kieler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kieler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann Kieler practice?
Dr. Ann Kieler practices Ophthalmology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Cooperstown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Kieler, Dr. Anabel Kieler, Dr. Anya Kieler, Dr. Deeann Kieler, Dr. Hana Kieler, Dr. Hanna Kieler, Dr. Hannah Kieler, Dr. Hannelore Kieler