A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Klecan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Klecan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klecan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klecan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Klecan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Klecan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klecan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Klecan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann Klecan practice?
- Dr. Ann Klecan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Klecan practices Family Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Family Physicians.