A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Klecan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Klecan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klecan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Klecan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Klecan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Klecan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klecan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Klecan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann Klecan practice?
- Dr. Ann Klecan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Klecan practices Family Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Family Physicians.