Dr. Ann Klecan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Klecan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016

My favorite doctor

Dr. Klecan is great! Excellent bedside manner, I never feel rushed, and she's very prompt. Highly recommend her!

December 10th, 2015

Ann has been our family doctor for 15 years. She takes time with each of her patients and gets to know them personally. We have been very happy with the care we have received ,

January 16th, 2015

She prescribed too much medicine and I had terrible reactio n

October 8th, 2012

She is great

September 6th, 2011

Warm, caring person with a medical degree

Long before I encountered Dr. Klecan, I discovered that female doctors excell in working with their patients to realize the best outcome of an interaction. All the male Doctors, I'd previously encountered were arrogant %$#@# whose testosterone levels prompted them to have a diagnosis ready, whether they knew what to do or not (often not). Dr. Klecan takes the trouble to research literature and spend the necessary time to delve into my history, and daily activities and general attitudes that are relevant to making a correct diagnosis and follow-up treatment. She is the paragon of the ideal family physician. I am privileged to be one of her patients. Dwayne and Jennifer are her well-chosen assistants in the exam rooms and office administration, respectively. wl

April 19th, 2011

I love Dr Klecan

She can always see me when I need a doctor. The staff is great and very personable. Dr. Klecan is always concerned and takes all the time necessary with me.

December 1st, 2010

Exellent Dr. Listens to patients. Easy to talk with. Non judgemental. Office staff is wonderful. Came with high recomendations from co-worker

April 8th, 2010

Patient

My whole family sees Dr. Klecan. She is awesome! The office is a small, therefore it is easy to get to know the staff and they always remember who you are.... even what kind of insurance you have... I once had a question about a prescription and Jennifer (I who I beleive does billing/coding maybe) knew what kind of insurance i had without even looking and could tell me if they typically would cover that type of prescription.... Dwane is the nurse, he is awesome/funny/friendly/thorough... he does his job well, which I beleive enables Dr. Klecan to be an even better physician. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this office and often refer my friends... I think half of the people at the office I work at know go to her. SHE IS AWESOME!

March 12th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Klecan is a wonderful doctor and her personal caring demeanor is evident at every visit or phone call. Her staff is very competent and thorough and helpful. I feel that I am not 'on the clock' when I'm in her office and she is willing to listen to me as a patient, not as a number. I am very pleased to have her as my physician.

May 25th, 2009

KRB

Dr. K always listens, even when it's fear talking. She's always willing to think outside the box, and it's always to the patient's benefit. She has lead me through some scary times, always most concerned with my comfort and health.

March 16th, 2009

Best GP I've ever seen; rather than do the bare minimum at a physical she took time to truly listen to my family history and to learn about my lifestyle and overall health habits

June 13th, 2017