Dr. Ann Kooken MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Chagrin Falls, OH

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Ann has treated me for 5 years removing many skin cancers. She is a caring and confident Doctor. While changing locations her staff kept me fully informed of where her offices were going to be located for service. I highly recommend for expertise and bedside manner.

January 11th, 2016
We have been seeing Dr. Ann Kooken for several years. My whole family loves her!

August 31st, 2015
Excellent and Kind-Hearted
Ann Kooken is kind-hearted, charming, and excellent at her profession. I travel an hour for my appointments with her because I am so impressed. My family and I use her for all of our skin care needs.

March 11th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Kooken's for several years, for routine skin checks and she is great with cosmetic procedures. I heard by a rumor that the office suddenly closed, but there is an answering service that gives the name of a new office that will forward the names of her patients. They said she plans to open in Akron area, so hope she does as she is a great dermatologist.

March 8th, 2015
My family has been going to Dr Ann for several years. I agree with the other comments regarding her bedside manner. She is professional, easy to talk to and is someone I will continue to refer family and friends to. I will continue to see her at her new locations.

March 7th, 2015
Dr Kooken is always professional and never makes me feel like I'm being rushed.

March 7th, 2015
great doc, look forward to your new office soon.
Dr. Ann Kooken has always been a great dermatologist for our family, kids and adults. Accurate diagnosis, proper treatment and good follow up. I know when she starts her new practice we will receive the same excellent care for our skin issues that we always have. I do know that the closing of her last practice is no way a reflection on her or her staff. She was not the owner of the practice, she was employed by UDI, and when UDI closed their doors it put Dr. Kooken in a tough position. Look forward to seeing her at her new office. Soon I hope! Good luck Dr. Kooken!

March 7th, 2015
Dr. Kooken did not choose to close her office, the practice for which she worked for closed the offices without any notice to the physicians, staff or patients. All of the physicians from that practice are now trying to get re-established.

January 21st, 2014
Dr. Kooken was compassionate, accurate, professional and had good bedside manner. I would recommend her to all.

August 10th, 2017