Learn more about Dr. Ann Kosloske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosloske
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kosloske Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kosloske, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Intestinal Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosloske graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kosloske has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Univ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Mary Kosloske MD is a female Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Kosloske practice?
- Dr. Ann Kosloske has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Kosloske practices Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.