A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Labarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Labarge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Labarge, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarge graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Labarge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labarge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Labarge practice?
Dr. Ann Labarge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.