A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann LaCasce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann LaCasce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann LaCasce, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCasce graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. LaCasce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann S LaCasce MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann S. LaCasce practice?
- Dr. Ann LaCasce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann LaCasce practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Boston, MA.
See Londonderry Internists and Londonderry Oncologists.