A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lacasce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lacasce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lacasce, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacasce graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacasce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Lacasce MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Lacasce practice?
- Dr. Ann Lacasce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Lacasce practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.