A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann LaCasce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann LaCasce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaCasce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaCasce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann LaCasce, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. LaCasce graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. LaCasce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann S LaCasce MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann S. LaCasce practice?
- Dr. Ann LaCasce has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann LaCasce practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.