Dr. Ann Lafond Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ann Lafond?

Best dermatologist

Posted on September 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. LaFond for 20 years. I have had various skin conditions including lichen planis and hair loss and also various moles that have had to be removed. Dr. LaFond is most competent, thorough and caring in her approach. She is a skilled surgeon such that there is no scarring when moles were removed from my face. She is knowledgeable about the various diseases of the skin and skilled at making a differential diagnosis. Dr. LaFond provides articles about the various conditions and has them ready for me to read when I arrive for an appointment. She does not hurry. She takes her times doing the procedures and speaks calmly to alleviate any anxiety or discomfort. Dr. LaFond answers questions based on a wealth of knowledge and keeping abreast of current studies, current interventions and best practices. Dr. LaFond is the consummate professional and the best dermatologist I have ever seen.

Wonderful!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr LaFond is wonderful! She is very knowledgable, friendly, and is very trustworthy. You won't be disappointed!

Relieved Patient

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had a mole that was very suspicious. I called Dr. LaFond's office for an appointment. Her schedule was quite full but when her schedule changed I was contacted to come in within two days. The mole was removed and Dr. LaFond was very reassuring to put my mind at ease. The staff was very prompt with my results. Great doctor!

Five stars, without a doubt!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. LaFond was able to fit me in so much more quickly than other area dermatologists. It took no more than a few minutes in the reception area before I found myself in her office. She then examined me, head to toe, very thoroughly and carefully. She took the time to explain what she was doing, what was normal, and what she wanted to keep an eye out for. Detailed notes and photographs were taken. I left the office feeling like I truly had someone in my corner, and that my skin health was just as important to her as it is to me. She's as warm as she is professional. I won't see anyone else from now on!

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Dr. LaFond is extremely professional. She takes time to answer all questions and explains her findings as well as explains what procedure she will perform to correct the problem. i travel 45 minutes to see Dr. LaFond because she is the best dermatologist I have found over many years.

Posted on July 12th, 2014

Dr. LaFond takes time to answer questions and gives material to take home and read regarding conditions. She is thorough handles minor problems quickly and efficiently.

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr. LaFond is warm, caring, and keeps up with the latest in dermatology. I've been a patient of hers for more than 10 years.

Outstanding

Posted on April 19th, 2014

Dr. LaFond is an exceptional Dermatologist who provided the highest level of professional care and spent the time required to help me understand my treatment.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Lafond is very confident and explains the issue and treatment very well.

retired educator

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. LaFond is very thorough, knowledgable, and well-informed. She gives excellent care and is extremely concerned about her patients.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Friendly, kind approach. Personable and attentive.

Good Care

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Dr. LaFond and her staff take good care to make sure we have all the medicines we need, and are easy to work with. Her appointment times are convenient and she takes a logical, methodical approach to patient care. She has treated both myself and my daughter.