Dr. Lauren Landry MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Shreveport, LA

3.3

June 10th, 2015
Unkind and impatient
Really abrupt and curt, doesn't like to listen to patient or family input, and seems to vacillate between an arrogant, cold facade and super judgemental projection of her personal and family issues onto patients. Has a relative with substance abuse or mental illness, and thus believes that anyone who asks for pain or anxiety meds is an abuser. Complains about workload to patients while her nurses and PA do the heavy lifting. Don't waste your time on this one.

February 10th, 2015
Tired of the condescension
I've seen her for about ten years and, while her overall bedside manner has improved, I will no longer be seeing her because I'm tired of being treated as though I'm a child instead of a grown, educated woman. She doesn't listen to me once she's made up her own mind and acts as if I don't know enough to have real concerns about my own health and well being. Don't bother bringing up any problems you have with ADHD if you've got it because you'll be lectured; she seems to have issues related to experiences with ADHD family members and she projects those issues on ADHD patients instead of actually listening to their individual concerns. After my last visit which I left feeling insulted I'm finding a new dr ASAP.

March 1st, 2012
Cold and patronizing to the point of incompetence
Both Ann Landry and her PA Matthew Coleman refused to take the complaints about my symptoms seriously, for over 2 months and 6 or 7 appointments, and even when they finally ordered tests, they misdiagnosed me. I spent over 8 weeks in pain with them continuing to blame my supposed "bad hygiene", no matter what I said. The pain had gotten so bad that I finally went to the ER and got a correct diagnosis almost immediatly, and I was in surgery later that day. Don't ask them for pain killers, unless you want to be treated like a mentally ill child. Also never ask them to call any kind of prescription in after hours, because they will charge you as much as they would for an actual appointment. These people want to get paid for everything. Just do your job for god's sake.

July 1st, 2011
Very Satisfied Patient
Dr. Landry has been my primary physician for a number of years and I have always found her to be professional, caring, thorough and pleasant. Neither Dr. Landry nor any member of her staff have ever made me feel like I didn't matter.

June 9th, 2011
Very cold. Does not care about other's feelings.

January 28th, 2011
New patient
Dr. Landry is a wonderful doctor and her PA is just as good. Can't get same day appointment but next day are a sure bet. She takes the time to talk to you about your symptoms. I don't feel rushed to get out the door. The staff is very nice.

February 6th, 2009
Very Unprofessional
Dr. Landry is one of the rudest people I have ever met. She has no compassion for anyone. She is worried about one thing only, how much money she can charge you. STAY AWAY!!!