A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Langer is Excellent. Dr. Langer has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Langer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Langer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Maricopa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Langer practice?
Dr. Ann Langer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Langer, Dr. Marianne Langer, Dr. Hanna Langer, Dr. Nan Langer, Dr. Maryann Langer, Dr. Nancy Langer, Dr. Hannelore Langer, Dr. Ana Langer