A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lavers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lavers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavers graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lavers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann E Lavers MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Lavers practice?
- Dr. Ann Lavers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ann Lavers practices Urology near Woodbury, MN.