A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Leano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Leano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leano
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Leano, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leano has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Leano MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Leano practice?
- Dr. Ann Leano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Leano practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Critical Care Practitioners and Akron Pulmonologists.