A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Leano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Leano, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leano has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans