A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Leano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Leano, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leano has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Leano MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Leano practice?
- Dr. Ann Leano has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ann Leano practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Stow, OH.
See Akron Critical Care Practitioners and Akron Pulmonologists.