A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lemire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lemire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemire
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lemire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemire graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lemire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie E Lemire MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Lemire practice?
- Dr. Ann Lemire has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Lemire practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, ME.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pediatricians.