A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lemire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lemire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lemire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemire graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lemire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie E Lemire MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Lemire practice?
- Dr. Ann Lemire has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Lemire practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, ME.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pediatricians.