A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lewis, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Justina Lewis MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ann J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Ann Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Lewis practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Neurologists.