A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lewis, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Justina Lewis MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ann J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Ann Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Lewis practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Pediatricians and Santa Clara Neurologists.