A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Little is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Little, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Little has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Acheson Little MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Little practice?
- Dr. Ann Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Little practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.