Internist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
734-936-7184
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
by MB on Nov 4th, 2013

Ann Little Md can go screw herself...the rude comments she made to me the day my husband was diagnosed with ALS were appalling...horrible bedside manner!! If we had to do it over again, we'd have gone to MAYO CLINIC where there are PROFESSIONALS.

|  Great Physician-diagnostician and bedside manner.  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

I recently became a patient of dr. Little's about 6 months ago after needing more specialized care for my disease myasthenia. I live a couple hours away so we were worried about the drive, waiting and what to do in the case of an emergency. She and a neurologist training under her ( a fellowship in neuromuscular disease) are very collaborative, discuss my entire history, developed a plan of action which included hospitalization if necessary, repeated all the blood work and Single fiber EMG. My diagnosis didn't change from previous neuro but nearly everything else did -- which has been great. I am now on minimum dose of steroids, a different immunosuppressant and get IVIG 2 days every 12 days at home.....these are the best options for me and cost the least amount of money for me and my insurance. I have found her to be very accessible through the email system, usually receiving a reply within the day with full instructions. She is right up front and frank, which I appreciate and also teaches me and my family the reasoning behind her decisions. I have worked in the medical field, side by side with specialized physicians for over 25 years, and find her to be exceptional.

|  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Little spent very little time, did not seem interested at all in my illness, even a little hostile...would not recommend to a friend or anyone.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr Little has been my fathers Dr for about 5 years now. She works well with his other Drs and is always available to talk to me on the phone or to make an appt to check my Dad over. They don't make very many drs as wonderful & caring as Dr Little!!!!