A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lobello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lobello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lobello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobello graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Roussel Lobello MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Lobello practice?
- Dr. Ann Lobello has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Lobello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.