A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Loeffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Loeffler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeffler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Loeffler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeffler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Loeffler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Loeffler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Loeffler practice?
- Dr. Ann Loeffler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Loeffler practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.