A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Loeffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Loeffler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeffler
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loeffler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Loeffler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeffler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Loeffler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Loeffler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Loeffler practice?
- Dr. Ann Loeffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Loeffler practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.