Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Lowry
Dr. Ann Lowry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Lowry is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and St Francis Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lowry has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Lowry has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Ann Lowry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Marc Osborne
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi10
Dr. Sarah Vogler
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi13
Dr. Frederic Nemer
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi47