A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Lee, Internist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Lee, MD, MSW is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Lee MD and MSW is a female Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ann Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Lee practices Pulmonary Disease near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Tacoma Pulmonologists.