A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Childrens Mercy South, Overland Park, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Murphy practice?
Dr. Ann Murphy practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Family Physicians.