A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Childrens Mercy South, Overland Park, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Murphy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Ann Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Murphy practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Primary Care Doctors.