A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann I Ma MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann I. Ma practice?
- Dr. Ann Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Ma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Purcellville, VA.
See Purcellville Internists and Purcellville Gastroenterologists.