A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Macke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Macke graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Macke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Macke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann Macke practice?
- Dr. Ann Macke has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Macke practices Pediatrics near Florence, KY.
See Florence Pediatricians.