inactive

Ann M Madigan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 15th, 2016
Mr.
I actually found DR. Madigan on the internet. Boy what a stroke of luck. She had incredible insights into family dynamics, particulary adolescents. She really cares and is flexible with appointmets, has parking, puts you at ease and often has very simple practical soutions

April 6th, 2015
Wonderful

December 12th, 2013
Glad I found her on Vitals
Dr. Madigan made a hugely positive affect on my family and I am glad we found her. She reaches out to us, is flexible so that we can meet her when we are able to, and is always available to answer our questions or concerns. I wish all doctors followed her lead. Thank you Dr. Madigan!

November 22nd, 2011
saw several doctors and then found Dr Madigan - Incredible!
THIS REVIEW IS SO POSITIVE IT PROBABLY SOUNDS LIKE FICTION.I came to Dr M in crisis re: drinking and my teen son. I had no intention of becoming her patient as well. Once I saw her style, listened to her advice, was blown away by her follow up I asked if she would see me too. MOST PSYCHs WON'T SEE MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY but I believe it helps her treat you, she gets to see /know the family dynamic. Dr Madigan is extremely professional, kind, considerate and very involved she gives you her full attention. You feel like you are her only patient. She has her opinions which she feels strongly about but if you disagree she never makes you feel you are wrong. She is easy to get in touch with and texts (how many doctors can you text and have them get right back to you). She is board certified in psychiatry, a mother with an understanding of parenting. As I mentioned above - she will see you as an individual or family, or treat members of your family privately. I always thought it was inefficient that a dr wouldn't see you if he/she already sees your son or husband, daughter, etc. To me if you have a couple or more members of a family that have issues it makes more sense to have one doctor ... Dr M gets to know you individually, the family dynamic, and lets face it that give her the ability to be more intuitive to your issues, dysfunctions, etc. I have seen doctors for years re: anxiety and Dr M is by far the best, bar none. She also has many connections Boston doctors and highly respected specialists. I have adult children with similar issues and ADD, again she is great. VERY IMPORTANT: Dr M is an excellent listener, she also has the ability to re-direct those ADD and she NEVER divulges info from your private session to your family when asked.HIGHLY RECOMMEND CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT Dr M.Ease in getting appointment, she is always there for you if not in person, by phone or text.She also manages your meds regularly. She's not an office that has reps dropping in and she uses what they give her. She researches meds for you. Finds the one that she believe will be best for your issues, but also your pocketbook '(generic).For privacy issues I won't list my name though I would love to leave a contact as proof of this recommendation being valid.