A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Mai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Lan Mai MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Mai practice?
- Dr. Ann Mai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Mai practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.