Dr. Ann Maloney Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ann Maloney?

Creepy

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Ann Maloney many years ago. I recently read an New York Magazine article about her and her husband which confirmed what a spooky psychiatrist she is. I am glad I came out if it without any further recourse. It was a brief amount of time that I spent with her, but it was more than enough information for me to continue with my beliefs that psychologists and psychiatrists are crazy. There were times when she was outwardly rude and in my face, mixed with moments of being nice and sane. Just too much of a roller coaster ride. One shouldn't have too feel that you are walking on egg shells when talking to a psychotherapist.

Terrific Psychiatrist

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Maloney is caring, professional, and expert at diagnosis and treatment using both medications and psychotherapy.

Terrific Psychiatrist

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. Maloney is a terrific listener, has excellent clinical judgment, and is *nice*. She is a great doctor!

I don't think this woman should be practicing psychiatry

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I saw Dr. Maloney for many years. I am bipolar and I have takeN Lithium since I was 18. In 2006, she took me off the medication and I went completel ...

I don't think this woman should be practicing psychiatry

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I saw Dr. Maloney for many years.I am bipolar and I have takeN Lithium since I was 18.In 2006, she took me off the medication and I went completely manic. I went into the hospital and it was the worst experience of my life.I was having a difficult time as it was, and being hospitalized was a major setback for me.I don't believe there is any evidence that bipolar can be cured, and certainly someone who has been stable with this condition should never be removed from medication.When I realized years later how unprofessional and irresponsible her actions were, she told me "you asked me to do it."So this woman, acting as a psychiatrist, took the advice of a patient in making clinical decisions.I don't think I could sue her for malpractice under the law, however,I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS WOMAN AS A PSYCHIATRIST TO ANYONE.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015