Dr. Ann Marie Defiglio-Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Marie Defiglio-Smith?

April 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Campolattaro's for several years now. She is extremely attentive to any issues you might have and is clearly current on the latest research and findings that can impact her patients.

March 21st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Campolattaro for over 2 years now and I would highly recommend her if you are seeking a physician. She has a down to earth manner that makes you feel welcome, and that you are being listened to. She is excellent at explaining her diagnosis and why she is recommending a particular treatment plan. She will also listen to you and collaborate with you to make sure any treatment plans fit your particular needs. She is very quick to respond to any telephone or e-mail questions you may have. And the office staff, both medical and non-medical are superb. I am always greeted warmly when I am at the office and I feel like I am part of a family there.

February 4th, 2011

She is so rude

She is rude and if you dont give her the answers she wants she talks over you and is very bossy.I went to see her for a problem with my side after a surgery and she was so rude and told me stand up and take my shirt off .I would had liked some privacy removing my clothing and putting on a gown.If you have any extra weight then forget it, the diagnosis will all be because you are overweight.She needs some time to grow up and look at other problems and symptoms.

September 27th, 2010

Great family doctor

Dr. Campolattaro has been the primary doctor for myself and my kids for over 5 years. She is always friendly and compassionate, remembers me and my children and our histories, and spends as much time as is needed to evaluate a problem. She is easily reached by email when outside of a visit and she follows up promptly. Her nurse, Kat, is the best with a needle out of anyone I've ever seen! When we're sick, I've been able to get a same day appointment or waited to get squeezed in. If she is completely booked, the nurse practitioner, Susan Anthony, is wonderful and has great communication with the doctor for your follow up.

February 27th, 2009