Dr. Ann Marie Comandatore-Soranno Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ann Marie Comandatore-Soranno?

YELLED at my child

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Dr. Comandatore YELLED at my child. We came to have staples removed from his head, and he was crying and yelling "no, no!". So she screamed louder than him. Who yells at a frightened child?! Also, this was our second appointment at this practice to have the staples removed. The first doc (Sterio) removed only one staple and claimed the others had fallen out. They had not, hence our second appointment. The front desk and Dr. Comandatore insisted that I had to be billed for the second visit. Um, no. I called the office manager who agreed with me and apologized. Long wait times, incompetent staff, rude doctors... I will never go back!

Posted on April 16th, 2017