Dr. Ann Marie Deangelis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 27th, 2015
Awesome team!!
Dr DeAngelis and the staff at Southboro Medical at Westborough are top notch. My boys (19 & 16) are not frequent visitors but they KNOW them and me too. I lost a lot of weight and they noticed even though it had been a year. They are sweet, gentle and ALWAYS explain what they are doing. They are the best!!

February 3rd, 2015
Love this doctor!

July 12th, 2012
Wonderful pediatrician
We have been seeing Dr. Deangelis for 6 years and recommend her highly. She is wonderful with both kids and parents.

May 6th, 2012
Problems diagnosing and dismisses parental concerns
Unfortunately missed major diagnoses in my kids, a blood clotting disorder, staph infection, profound speech delay and told me to turn my 19lb one year old around in the car which is not only illegal but against APA guidelines of rear facing until 2. The practice is great, I wouldn't trust her to care for my children at all. She can be extremely dismissive and rude.

August 25th, 2011
Extremely disappointed in the level of care
I have four children of various ages who were patients of Dr DeAngelis. Every time I brought any of the kids in, I felt as if I were disturbing and bothering her. By the time she recommended a referral to early intervention services my 15 month old was at the level of a 6 month old in language skills. My baby had a diaper rash for two months that she didn't think it was necessary to see or offer any suggestions to improve the rash. We finally switched pediatricians when she refused to write any allergies on her health forms for day care when she wouldn't see the baby to view any of the reactions she had. Her office staff is fantastic though.