Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Marie Gordon
Dr. Ann Marie Gordon, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Gordon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Marie Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Ann Marie Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Asmir Syed
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi15
Dr. Parvez Khatri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi18
Dr. Jeffrey Komisarof
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi17