A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Levan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Levan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Levan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Levan practice?
Dr. Ann Levan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.