A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Marie Macasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Marie Macasa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macasa
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Macasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Marie Macasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Macasa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Macasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Macasa MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Marie Macasa practice?
- Dr. Ann Marie Macasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Marie Macasa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Rheumatologists.