A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Marie Macasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Marie Macasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macasa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Marie Macasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Macasa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Macasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Macasa MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Marie Macasa practice?
- Dr. Ann Marie Macasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Marie Macasa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Rheumatologists.