Dr. Ann Marie Mascellino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Marie Mascellino?

Dr. Mascellino needs to review her Hippocratic Oath

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Originally I thought Dr. Mascellino despite her rather kindergartenish(childish) attitude in speaking with me was a caring, concerned doctor. However she does not call you back but has her office staff do so and some of them are the perfect examples of power corrupts as they want to protect her from you. She orders test and has the office staff call and give results. I just was in the ER and was told to call her for an appointment*She never came see me in the ER although she was in the hospital. I called for an appointment and could not get one and finally got one with Dr. Leader who is by far more intelligent and has a much better mature way of discussing things with you. It has been over a week and she still has not called me for an appointment as I have to have a follow-up but Dr. Leader has retired.I have been advised by all my doctors that she is wrong and to leave that practice and go to another more specialized person than Mascellino. I will do that this week. She has to grow up and not be afraid to work and extend herself to her patients.

Not all That

Posted on May 21st, 2016

I was admitted to Chilton Hospital a few years ago by my pcp with dizziness; mild paresthesia etc. Dr. Macellino was assigned to me while in the hospital; she was very pleasant; however; she never did get back to me re: my MRA results;then billed my insurance for a "visit" when she saw me in the hall, which was applied to my deductible and costed my $250 since she was also out of my network! Wait times at the office are always long; and the staff in not the most courteous; I took my mother years later to see another doctor at this office; an older man; who was totally worthless; she was forgetful; OCD and ADHD; he prescriped nothing; did nothing..would never go back to this office again

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

As a nurse of 30 years, I have never encountered a physician as wise, competent, kind and responsible as she. As her patient, she saved my life and I have been so blessed to have her as my neurologist. She blow's all the hot shot's away and I love it!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mascellino has one of the best bedside manners out of any doctor I met and I see on average 5 specialists a month. This was the first office I have been to where she is the one that brings you to the patient room. Dr. Mascellino is extremely attentive and explains any and everything. She is one of the few that really cares.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Extremely competent, wonderful bedside manner

Severe Cluster Headaches

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I have seen numerous doctors for my cluster heaaches, none have helped. I had my first visit with Dr. Mascellino and was very impressed. She is a wonderful doctor and a compassionate person..I highly recommend her to anyone who is suffering the way I was.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

She is an amazing doctor she listens and takes her time.

Migraine and chronic pain sufferer

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Mascelino's for 6 years. She has been the only one to get my migraines under control. She has significantly improved my life with the correct medications, tests and consultations to other medical professionals. Highly recommended!

Good doctor, hard to reach

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr Mascellino has a caring, professional manner, and is quite knowledgeble. Unfortunately, she is very busy and is hard to reach. I've been waiting over a week to talk to her, and it takes over a month to get an appointment.

Best migraine doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

Dr. Mascellino is one of the best migraine doctors. I have suffered from chronic migraines for years and she is one of the only doctor's that has helped me. I get VERY sick when I get them and if I need her she calls me back within the hour most of the time unless she is at the hospital. She has gotten me off all of meds at this point. I have been to many doctors including some top notch ones in the city, none of them hold a candle to her. Highly recommended.

parkisons with life again

Posted on September 25th, 2009

If have had parkisons for 3 years now and Dr Mascellino has worked with my family and myself to get my life back. At my last visit I showed no visible signs of parkinsons. Dr Mascellino listens and adjusts your medication and for me she has made me into what I was before. I can't say enough about her real concern and knowledge.

Posted on July 16th, 2008

I've been a patient of the Doctor's for a number of years. She really cares about her patients and has such a compassion for them.