Dr. Ann Marie Mascellino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2016
Not all That
I was admitted to Chilton Hospital a few years ago by my pcp with dizziness; mild paresthesia etc. Dr. Macellino was assigned to me while in the hospital; she was very pleasant; however; she never did get back to me re: my MRA results;then billed my insurance for a "visit" when she saw me in the hall, which was applied to my deductible and costed my $250 since she was also out of my network! Wait times at the office are always long; and the staff in not the most courteous; I took my mother years later to see another doctor at this office; an older man; who was totally worthless; she was forgetful; OCD and ADHD; he prescriped nothing; did nothing..would never go back to this office again

March 23rd, 2016
As a nurse of 30 years, I have never encountered a physician as wise, competent, kind and responsible as she. As her patient, she saved my life and I have been so blessed to have her as my neurologist. She blow's all the hot shot's away and I love it!!!

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Mascellino has one of the best bedside manners out of any doctor I met and I see on average 5 specialists a month. This was the first office I have been to where she is the one that brings you to the patient room. Dr. Mascellino is extremely attentive and explains any and everything. She is one of the few that really cares.

May 22nd, 2015
Extremely competent, wonderful bedside manner

June 2nd, 2014
Severe Cluster Headaches
I have seen numerous doctors for my cluster heaaches, none have helped. I had my first visit with Dr. Mascellino and was very impressed. She is a wonderful doctor and a compassionate person..I highly recommend her to anyone who is suffering the way I was.

October 24th, 2012
She is an amazing doctor she listens and takes her time.

November 27th, 2011
Migraine and chronic pain sufferer
I have been a patient of Dr Mascelino's for 6 years. She has been the only one to get my migraines under control. She has significantly improved my life with the correct medications, tests and consultations to other medical professionals. Highly recommended!

January 11th, 2011
Good doctor, hard to reach
Dr Mascellino has a caring, professional manner, and is quite knowledgeble. Unfortunately, she is very busy and is hard to reach. I've been waiting over a week to talk to her, and it takes over a month to get an appointment.

February 3rd, 2010
Best migraine doctor
Dr. Mascellino is one of the best migraine doctors. I have suffered from chronic migraines for years and she is one of the only doctor's that has helped me. I get VERY sick when I get them and if I need her she calls me back within the hour most of the time unless she is at the hospital. She has gotten me off all of meds at this point. I have been to many doctors including some top notch ones in the city, none of them hold a candle to her. Highly recommended.

September 25th, 2009
parkisons with life again
If have had parkisons for 3 years now and Dr Mascellino has worked with my family and myself to get my life back. At my last visit I showed no visible signs of parkinsons. Dr Mascellino listens and adjusts your medication and for me she has made me into what I was before. I can't say enough about her real concern and knowledge.

July 16th, 2008
I've been a patient of the Doctor's for a number of years. She really cares about her patients and has such a compassion for them.