A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Nelson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Nelson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Ann Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Nelson practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.