A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Stephenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stephenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson DO and MBA is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Ann Stephenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Stephenson practices Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Gastroenterologists.