A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Marqueling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Marqueling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marqueling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marqueling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Marqueling, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marqueling graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Marqueling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marqueling MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann Marqueling practice?
- Dr. Ann Marqueling has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Marqueling practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.