A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Marqueling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Marqueling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Marqueling, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marqueling graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Marqueling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marqueling MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann Marqueling practice?
- Dr. Ann Marqueling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Marqueling practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.