A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Martinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Martinek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinek
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martinek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Martinek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinek has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Martinek MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Martinek practice?
- Dr. Ann Martinek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ann Martinek practices Ophthalmology near Beavercreek, OH.