A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Martinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Martinek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinek
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Martinek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Martinek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinek has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Martinek MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Martinek practice?
- Dr. Ann Martinek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ann Martinek practices Ophthalmology near Beavercreek, OH.