A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Masciantonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Masciantonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Masciantonio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masciantonio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Masciantonio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Masciantonio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Masciantonio practice?
- Dr. Ann Masciantonio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Masciantonio practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.