Overall Review

4.7

May 6th, 2014
The Best!
I absolutely love Dr. Ann. My daughter started in the practice as an infant with another great doctor but as she grew older we shifted to Dr. Ann for comfort. I cannot tell you how great Dr. Ann has been to my daughter. My daughter has an array of medical issues and has become very comfortable discussing things with Dr. Ann. We think of her more as Aunt Ann due to the relationship she has with my child. We will miss her dearly when my child reaches the adult age and will be forced to move on.

December 11th, 2013
Not worth the wait
I had heard Dr. Masciantonio was excellent from many friends, and to get an appointment you need to book a few months in advance, so I figured she must be pretty good if it takes that long to get an appointment. I was wrong. My son was born with a condition and has had multiple hospitalizations in his short life. Dr. Masciantonio didn't bother to look at his chart prior to his appointment, making discussing some of his health concerns difficult. I didn't draw attention to that, but she did seem embarrassed for not knowing anything about him and apologized several times for not being up to speed on his chart. She said she would study his chart at home that night and call me later in the week. Well, she never called. She did spend a good deal of time talking to me about him, and also picked up on something that we had not realized before, which I was impressed that she had noticed, but overall, I'm not impressed. I thought I had found a doctor to address our concerns with, but I think I'll keep looking.

August 16th, 2013
I absolutely love Dr. Ann. She's the best.