A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mccombs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Mccombs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Holistic Health
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccombs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Mccombs DO is a female Allergist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Ann Mccombs practice?
- Dr. Ann Mccombs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Mccombs practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Family Physicians and Bellevue Allergists.