Overall Review

November 1st, 2013
Dr McGravey is VERY compassionate and respectful. She addressed all of my concerns and made me feel at ease about my child's condition. Her staff is very kind, and knowledgable and I would not trust my children to any other doctor! The person who wrote a bad review is obviously an angry individual and the kind of person who is never happy no matter the level of service they receive.

October 4th, 2012
Out of Touch, Disingenous
Dr. McGravey lacks the compassion and sincerity that Pediatric Physicians should possess when working with children and parents. Dr. McGravey did not provide the best care for my child for a specific condition. There are too many good pediatricians in this state for me to waste anymore of my time and risk anymore of my child's health concerns with Dr. McGravey.

October 3rd, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor and practice.Very nice and helpful.Always fits us in.Short waiting times.Staff very pleasant and friendly.Only problem is she doesn't take many insurances so we have to change -always go back when we can!

August 31st, 2009
Great Doctor
DR McGravey is a wonderful doctor and I was very happy to find her after trying several pediatricians in the area. She has taken great care of my four kids for over twelve years. She is always ready to spend time and answer any questions. Her staff is very nice and helpful. I usually can talk to a nurse or the doctor right away or they get back to me very soon. My kids find her easy to talk to and are happy to go to the doctor. She is very impressive.