A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann McKane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann McKane, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist, Transfusion Medine, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann McKane, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKane graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. McKane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Victoria McKane MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann V. McKane practice?
- Dr. Ann McKane has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann McKane practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Pathologists.