A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McLean has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Michelle McLean DO is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. McLean practice?
- Dr. Ann McLean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann McLean practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.