Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very fortunate to have found this doctor. show details Very fortunate to have found this doctor.
by K.T. on Apr 9th, 2014

My Internist referred me to Dr. McReynolds for my terrible periods. She has been so compassionate and caring, and I am so happy that I had the procedure she suggested! She is so easy to talk to, also.

Priceless show details Priceless
Jun 6th, 2011

r. McReynolds has been my Dr. for 20 years. She has delivered 1 of my 2 children and was "on it" at that hospital. She discovered problems with both of my pregnancies. 1st one had to go to straight from office to hospital and be induced because my daughter had her neeck wrapped in teh ambilical cord. i believe that Had Dr. McReynolds not been on top of the situation, my daughter may have been harmed since i was not due for 2 more weeks. With my son, she discovered that I had placenta previa and made sure I was getting ultrasounds to ensure baby and mine's safety. I can not say enough good things about her. But she does not sugar coat. She had no problem telling me I needed to loose weight and get myself under control. She also called me 2 days before my wedding just to wish me luck and say congrats. She is the best and I have sent 12 of my friends over to her.

Feb 20th, 2011

great doctor always very concerned with health and mental status......always spends time with me I never feel rushed..

Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. McReynolds is a caring and compassionate doctor. She has a great bedside manner. The wait time to see her is somewhat longer than it should be.

helpful and patient show details helpful and patient
by Citysearch User on Jul 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. McReynolds is not my current OBGYN, but was the first Dr. to see me in the hospital after I had my baby. She has a great bedside manner...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com