A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Meara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Meara, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meara graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Meara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Maria Meara MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Meara practice?
- Dr. Ann Meara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Meara practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.