A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Melick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Melick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Melick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Melick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Melick MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Melick practice?
- Dr. Ann Melick has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Melick practices Ophthalmology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Ophthalmologists.