A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mellott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Mellott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mellott, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mellott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Louise Mellott MD is a female Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Mellott practice?
- Dr. Ann Mellott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Mellott practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists and Chicago Hematologists.