A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Mellott is Excellent. Dr. Mellott has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Mellott, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myeloproliferative Disorders Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mellott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mellott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Mellott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Mellott practice?
Dr. Ann Mellott practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Oncologists, and Chicago Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Mellott, Dr. Marianne Mellott, Dr. Hanna Mellott, Dr. Nan Mellott, Dr. Maryann Mellott, Dr. Nancy Mellott, Dr. Hannelore Mellott, Dr. Ana Mellott